Pages


Search Here

Custom Search

186101 (HS2161) Technical English I Lecture Notes Itinerary


Itinerary
Itinerary is a suggestion about how a trip or day might be planned. An itinerary shows where a person will be and how he will get there. For example, when I go  on a vacation, I leave a copy of my itinerary with my boss so that he can contact me if necessary. However, if I am planning a trip for my boss, I may give him all the details for his approval and I would call it an itinerary proposal.(the word proposal  implies that it is not definite).

Prepare an itinerary for a trip to Mysore and Ooty.
This is a short break Tourist itinerary that covers the heritage city of Mysore, the  tiger reserve of Bandipur and the Hill station or Ooty.
Best season to Visit-Oct-May
Day  1 : Arrive at Bangaluru and transfer to Mysore(150 kms). Relax for  the rest of the day.
Day 2 : After breakfast visit Mysore Palace, Srirangpatna, Ranganathitu Bird Sanctury and Vrindavan Gardens in the evening.
Day 3: After breakfast, leave for Bandipur (80 kms).Evening jeep Safari.
Day 4: After breakfast leave for Ooty ( 7500 ft, a hill station  in neighbouring Tamilnadu) (50kms).After lunch for ½ day sight seeing.
Day 5: After breakfast, relax and do  shopping in the evening or additional sightseeing.
Day 6: Leave for Coimbatore(85kms-2hrs)after breakfast.
Questions
1.Prepare an itinerary for your proposed visit of Kanyakumari.
2.Prepare an itinerary for a pleasure trip to  Mysore and Bangalore.